Originally Posted By: Turkey_neck
Originally Posted By: TR62
And why the hell would 4 other members be allowed to turkey hunt this season if they haven't paid they're dues for 15/16?

Last season Travis. They knew they were gonna need members and used the rule change to benefit them. When two people who weren't current members show up opening weekend to turkey hunt it's all explainable. Then another member on here's friend joined and got to hunt this spring. At the annual meeting they had 34 I think guaranteed coming back. When you need 64 I guess you will do some dirty chit to get them. Also the board sets the tone for what they want passed is what bob explained to me. [color:#FF0000]Apparently the 3 or 4 days I hunted my squirrel dogs in October spooked all their deer on 10,000 acres. [/color] slap

At the annual meeting you said "first 2 weeks" a long way from 3 or 4 days. Which is the truth? You refused to sign out areas that you hunt because you "move around so much", so how was anyone to know where you had the dogs to avoid those areas until things calmed down?