Originally Posted By: TR62

Originally Posted By: shooters
Originally Posted By: muddyfeet
I don't see a man with the screen name turkey neck paying full dues just for deer hunting rights for a year.Ya'll screwed the guy over plain and simple.
It also seams suspicious too ME that 2 people very first posts were about Hillcrest AND defending it. IF they want to prove them selfs = then publish the OLD rules NOT the new ones on new web site page. I will say it again, can someone publish the 2014-15 rules????

I agree with it seeming suspicious, Shooters. It appears that their rules are constantly changing and hard to keep up with. So, even if they do post some older rules, who's to say they didn't change them before this occurrence?

Also, this does seem like it could be a nice club if it weren't for the "hunt master" and his cronies.
I saw the rules last year on the website, but didnt pay that much attenion to them. I though it might be a good second club, for my daughter. 120 greenfeilds and 10,000 acres sounded OK. I could see that no major big deer where killed AND posted on there site. BUT im in clubs that are 4 year old and 120 min. so I was looking mainly for childs sake. ANd 1300-1400 for a second club wasnt to bad too me.BUT with all this, and what I have hear from several people on here Im glad I didnt even look in to joining! thumbup