Originally Posted By: Cyote64
I have been a member of Hillcrest Hunting Club going on 6 years and couldn't be more satisfied. Great bunch of guys and gals with few exceptions. The Club Board and president are continually looking for ways to improve the property and our hunting experience. As for the rules, yes we have a number of rules which were determined to be necessary to carry out the objectives of the club. If anyone doesn't like the rules, which are posted on the Club's Internet site, then they should join another club and not join and then complain and whine about the rules. The club is run through a democratic process and if someone wants to see a change they can make a motion to that effect at our annual meeting. This is a great club with members that will go out of their way to help someone in need.

I will agree with parts of this but when you pay your money for the entire hunting season. After being told what your dues cover then rules change for that year it is theft by deception. Did I plan on getting out because of the rule changes yes. If I had been allowed to finish the year I wouldn't have said a damn thing.

Would walk over a naked woman to get to a gobblin turkey!