During bow season, I had 2 YAHOO'S hike 1/2 mile into the depths of my property into an area where I was 30 ft up the tree, with an arrow nocked in my Bear bow, ready to "eat meat"... Heard them coming down the road & was thinking, "Well, there's that buck I've had on camera, finally showing up", so I grab the bow & get ready to stick the sucker... One guy had on ALL TAN CLOTHES (dried up, puny bearded rascal) & the other was clearly a city slicker...

They were checking out some ancient "artifacts" on my land, and one was right under my tree; they had NO CLUE I was there; their banter was all about mapping GPS coordinates, roping off the area, creating a visitors/viewing area, etc... GRAND PLANS they were developing...

Until .... they stepped under my tree... When I yelled at them, they literally CRAPPED their pants!! They stared down through the woods, trying to figure out who & where it was coming from; at that point, I told them to look their trespassing fargin' arse up the pine tree in front of them, and I had my bow dead on the forehead of the slicker...

I told them that if I ever caught them on my land, I couldn't guarantee they'd hike back out... There were a few choice "other words" spoken, but ... They were dang lucky I didn't have an itchy trigger/release finger that day... The one in all tan clothing looked an awful lot like a deer...

BGD

ALDeer physics: for every opinion, there's an equal & opposite opinion

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.