Originally Posted By: Dirtybird
Coule of things here fellas

1) If any of you spend as much time in the woods as you claim to I'm quite sure that at some time you have crossed lines before whether intentional or unintentional. Not condoning it but damn it happens occasionally.

2) BC remind me where your redneck a$$ hunts bc if your to big of a pu$$ to handle yourself that you go to shooting folks there's a special place in Ferguson for you son not in the damn whoods among real men. Sound like you got momma issues son.

3)I agree with a lot of what has been said. Hunt4jesus has more sense than any of us!! But some of you people who talk so much smack about how you never cross a line or how he deserved a black eye amaze me. Y'all should stick to the keyboard and stay outta the whoods!!!

Pretty sure most of us are just saying that if you break the law - you gotta deal with the consequences. Yes they might be way too harsh for the situation, but you don't have a leg to stand on if you're breaking the law. End of story. And I never said I haven't done it myself. But if I cross the line - innocent mistake or not - I've gotta deal with the consequences of it.

If you ask for opinions - you're gonna get them.