Originally Posted By: Possum Hunter
Originally Posted By: steelman
Originally Posted By: Possum Hunter
I had a somewhat similar situation happen to me not too long ago... I was heading to work well before daylight and seen a good looking girl walking down the rd. Curious me asked her if she was okay, she was scared to death saying her bf kicked her out of the car and said he was acting crazy... im suspicios at this time if its a true story, because it wasnt in the best area to be stopping, but me being me I offered my assistance to take her home as long as she put her huge purse in the back of the truck so she couldnt pull a fast one on me.. Turned out she only lived about 10 minutes away and she was so thankful I stopped to help she was truely terrified that her boyfriend was gonna come back do something to her while walking and she was defenseless..

Told my wife about it and she didnt like it really, but hell I felt like I did the right thing and got the girl off the rd and to a place she felt safe.

She didn't offer to pay you for you're good deed crazy

Oh she offered for me to come in and she would make me a lunch! But I knew my a$$ better get to work and didn't want to get mixed up in anything I didn't need to be in! crazy

Was it lunch or a snatch?

Last edited by Turkey_neck; 03/11/15 04:44 PM.

Would walk over a naked woman to get to a gobblin turkey!