It just kills me how people on here can NOT take sarcasm. I might be an Updyke, but I'll laugh when my Tide does something dumb. Me and Teague talk all the time on Facebook and we might even hunt together next year. We give each other heck and have fun with it, it ain't personal. I never played for Bama. I did go to school there. None of y'all played for AU.

Let me ask y'all this: who is worse, the person that talks bad about about your team OR the person that gets so butt-hurt over it that they block, threaten, and sling personal insults back?

Originally Posted By: MTeague
Guys quit getting so worked up over what someone else post. Just because someone post something that you don't like doesn't make them a bad person. I've talked to Phil a few different times and he seems like a pretty good guy even though he is an Updyke. smile And for whomever said they are tired of having to read through all of the useless BS post that he's making.....nobody is making you read what he writes no more than you are making people read what you write. Besides, this is the off season. I don't see how their could be anything that isn't useless put in this forum until at least baseball season.

Broker/Owner and Area Representative for 1st Class Real Estate
2018's #1 Real Estate Agent according to the Tuscaloosa News