Makes you think your doing something useful...I think that the key! Whether it works of not...who knows but it gives us a piece of mind. Hey, I've had deer bust me plenty of times while using cover scents, scent elimination products, etc. Was it because they didn't effectually mask my scent? Don't know. Was it because the wind had shifted? don't know. Was it perhaps that I moved and spooked the deer? Maybe! It's kinda like deer calls...If I'm out in the woods and haven't seen squat, I'll pull it out and blow on it a bit just to see. Nothings happens, but hey, it made me feel like I was doing something that might help. I've had success with a call a handful of times. Only once did a buck come charging in. Other times they wondered up. Was it because of the call or were they on their way anyway? Once again, don't know, but it made me feel like I did something to help the hunt. Now the smoke may be just so dang powerful and strong that it really does overwhelm your human scent. Don't know!

Jason Dendy
Insane Custom Calls
"The voices in your head"
www.insanecustomcalls.com