Originally Posted By: N2TRKYS
Originally Posted By: bigt
Originally Posted By: bigt
Originally Posted By: Southwood7
I know one thing, the voice is getting pretty loud from the "people" that we aren't seeing deer and something has to change. And for the couple of guys that are crying about needing to kill more does, you don't have my sympathy. Why do you HAVE to kill them? Do you have browse line in your woods? Does seeing 10 does every time you hunt make you angry? Kill the does if you want/need to but don't tell the other 75% of the state where the deer population is declining that something doesn't need to be done. Now that is selfish.

The 25% of the people can't help that the other 75% can't manage their property.

All I got to say to this comment is what a pile of CRAP....

What part is crap? Are you above carrying capacity for your property or below?

Below....so your point

Have it always been below carry capacity? If not, how did it get that way? Did y'all have a die off?

No it has not. It used to have great density.Let's see how did it get that way....liberal doe limits set by the state, two good clubs next to me not being able to keep their lease due to just about every tree being cut which caused the land to have frequent turnover which encouraged No management and a lot of brown it's down hunting, what I believe was bad advice from a biologist to us that we followed for a few years and a high predator population including the largest bear population in the state.....I probably missed something but that pretty much covers it.