I am looking for a club to join within 3hrs of Mobile. Would love to be up or around one of the rivers but its not a requirement. I have been looking for a few years now and have not located anything that sticks out. Just looking for a place that has a decent land to hunter ratio and tries to implement some sort of management program. I am open minded to everything from if you shoot it then you have to mount it to everything in between. I personally do not shoot young bucks but if that is what someone is proud of then I am just as proud for them. I am in a club now but with the season coming to a close I would like to weigh in my options before I pay my deposits/dues in the next couple weeks. Nothing wrong with the current club I am in and the president is willing to be a reference if needed. The only reason I have contemplated getting out was to have a change of scenery. I really do not want to spend over $2,000 but may depending on the place. Let me know if y'all know of anything around the area.