Folks talking like the 110 quart yeti coolers are heavier than other brands of coolers crack me up. A 110 quarts equals 27.5 gallons. 27.5 gallons of water weighs right at 230 pounds. Granted there is air space between the cubes, and you probably wouldn't have the cooler completely full, but you could hit 200 lbs fairly easily. So lets just saya yeti is 40 lbs heavier than the other brands, which i doubt, it aint like you could tote one and not the other. Heck if a 110 quart cooler only weighed a pound empty, it would still be more than what i would want to lift by myself loaded full.

Personally i cant justify spending $450 on a cooler even though i would love to have one. I have owned several big igloos and Gott coolers over the years, and they sucked. You cant sit on them without the lid collapsing. The screws strip out on the hinges. The hinges break. The latches break. The drain plugs break. Plus the strap that keeps the lid from opening too far breaks about three days after you buy the cooler. Besides holding ice longer, the yeti and comparable knock offs are much better built than their competition