I would say go with the Y. Doekiller has one and I am impressed. I have a multitude of coolers and it does the job better than any I have dealt with. I like the way it is built and it seems durable enough to last for lots of years. I also have two of the travel mugs, the small ones that I use coffee riving in to work. They keep the coffee almost too hot to drink the entire drive, and they will keep ice water all day on my desk. Good stuff. I wish they would make a thermos bottle so I could carry coffee to the stand with me. My 50 year old Stanley still has a glass inside and works good, but I worry if I drop it from the stand.
It just depends on what it is worth to you. I don't mind spending a little extra on quality equipment that will last. For camping out in the summer in Orlando with kids I would go with the largest best cooler I could find. I might even consider taking a small refrigerator if the camp site had power.

Last edited by judge sharpe; 01/30/15 07:59 AM.

Let us cross over the river and rest in the shade of the trees
Stonewall Jackson
Hug your loved ones often, Life is short even on its longest days.
I don't see the glass as half full or half empty. I just finish it and order another.