This gun was bought new by me and has never been fired. I hate to sell but I need to. I cant stand balance on a cc but had some unexpected repairs to a boat trailer and paid taxes on a new to me boat. If my old boat sells before this rifle does im keeping the rifle.

Here is some specs, and some stock pictures. I can text actual pics of the rifle if interested.

Specifications
- RECEIVER – Aircraft-grade alloy; Realtree Max-1 finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mount
- BARREL – 20” Heavy contour; Realtree Max-1 finish; Recessed target Crown
- ACTION – Gas-operated autoloader; Multi-lug rotary bolt; Crossbolt safety; 10-round detachable box magazine
- STOCK – Composite; Realtree Max-1 camo finish; Dura-Touch Armor Coating; Ergonomic fully adjustable; Textured pistol grip and fore-end grip
- FEATURES – Three interchangeable cheekpieces and recoil pads for different fit options; Ambidextrous magazine release; MIL-STD 1913 bottom rail with integrated swivel stud for bipod and/or sling; Two-piece scope bases included; Black plastic case
-Short Action .308 Win with an overall length of 41 1/2" 
-Length of Pull -13 7/8" 
-Weighs 9 lbs 5 oz 
-Twist Rate of 1 in 12" 
-Chamber Finish is Chrome Plated  
-Trigger Guard Finish is Matte Black 
-Trigger Guard Engraving -Buck Mark in Gold 
-Is Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mounts

$1350.00 may would take partial trade on a auto shotgun or full sized .357 sig glock, but mainly need cash.

Last edited by Tidewins; 01/30/15 05:08 AM.