Originally Posted By: Beer Belly

Look at the Seek camera adapter for you phone first. For the price of that camera you can buy 10 that hook to your phone that will do your job. From your phone you can text email etc the photos.

You can actually see the image better on your phone than on the handheld camera.

Mine easily show difference between my fluorescence lights at the the ceiling. You could easily find AC leak points, leaks around door, windows, etc.

SEEK and the similar FLIR One are very neat tools for basic use. I'd love to have one of them too!

But they are not at the same level as a "real" IR camera to issue actual thermography reports, to perform serious building diagnostics where the data is important to capture, and to stand up to scrutiny in legal case work. I'd much rather spend only $200-$300 for sure!

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams