Originally Posted By: Peach
Buckeye Hunting club in Bellamy might have some openings. Very family oriented with nice lodge. Great people! I would still be in this club if I didn't live in Florida. A guy killed a 159 bc the last year I was there. Call Jamey -601-917-0334

Several years ago, on this very board if I'm not mistaken, someone from Buckeye Hunting club put out a post seeking new members. Well I arranged for a tour, drove over an hour down there and one of the members drove me around for a few hours showing me the place (this occured in late winter, not long after deer season). Everyone seemed real nice. I loved the place and was ready to write a check but at the end of the tour the club president told me that they didn't have any openings "just yet" but they anticipated having some come open. What?? Totally wasted my time. So I moved on and joined another club. Then right before the season started (I mean just days before) he emailed me wanting me to come join. Too late friend. So just beware and make sure you know the whole story.

Last edited by Ringo; 01/23/15 04:45 PM.