Originally Posted By: ikillbux
For some of those on here reporting these very large percentages, you must be a seasoned, full-time trader.

I work in the financial field, and I can tell you that you either got blindly lucky, and it's going to fall back to earth pretty soon, or else you need to make a career change to day-trading (you can become a filthy rich person).

But I'll tell you something I've learned from 14 years in the financial field: EVERYBODY lies about their money. For example, all my friends say they get $10,000 tax returns too, which absolutely blows my mind. Heck, if I have to pay less than $10,000 I consider it a windfall!! mad

$7500 is the most I have ever gotten back so far. We refied the house from a 30 year to a 15 year at something under 2.5% this last year so I am sure the return ain't going to be so great not paying all the I terest we have in the past. We put our retun into college funds for the kids anyways so we never see it. As for 401k mine is all in fidelity, 80% real estate, 20 contrafund. I wished I had a million in it.

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters. —Archibald Rutledge—