My vote goes to Clem Parnell. He stopped us gator hunting a few years back. Checked what he needed to. Was polite. One of the guys with us had forgotten his billfold so therefore didn't have has hunting license. Clem raised his flashlight just a little and said "well, considering I have checked this young man at least 3 times this gator season alone, I think I am ok with the excuse of him leaving his billfold back at the camp"...and that was it.

Another thing he did that gets him a vote is that we were on a big one that kept going down on us in a little backwater slough. One way in, one way out. We had to sit on him for a couple of hours. We saw a boat off in the distance, between us and the exit. I feel certain that they could tell what was going on, with us going from big lights to little lights over and over. Rather than come check us then and screw us up, they kept their distance until we got finished...and then came and checked us

That right there is a civil servant that is respectful of the people that he serves....wasn't a hint of unpleasantness, arrogance, or anything like that in him.

Carrying a gun isn't comfortable; but at times it is comforting

"Cause the cause for the pause you think you see is really concentration on the steel” NonPoint