Originally Posted By: Cleckler
About 8 years ago I went to Mark's with $1500 dollars in my pocket to buy a left hand Benelli SBE II. I stood at the gun counter glass and was not even spoken to for over 30 mins while the guys wearing suits fingered every thing they asked for. I turned around, went to my truck and called Simmons. Dale picked up the phone, said they had one in stock. When I got there he had it waiting on me and passed other customers off to his co-workers till I checked out. I've bought multiple guns from them since then and will continue in the future. These guys do it right and recive the highest recommendation from me.

Holy crap....I had the EXACT same experience 3 yrs ago...I mean even the EXACT same gun. We had been at Childrens Hospital for my son's Dr Appt and on the way home, I walked in with the intention of walking out with an Left-handed SBE2. couldn't get anyone to help me for 15 or 20 minutes. when I finally got someone to acknowledge me I asked to see the gun and the guy sighed really heavily and stared at me for a second like he was waiting for the punchline to a joke, then rolled his eyes and turned around to get the gun. I told him to forget and that he'd just lost a guaranteed sale. seriously doubt they cared though.

Simmons dominates Marks in every way.

If I woke up one morning and turned on the news to see that Marks Outdoors was on fire, I'd call into work, drive to Bham and stand in the parking lot and point and laugh while it burned to the ground.

Last edited by GomerPyle; 12/19/14 02:44 PM.

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft