Originally Posted By: Daggerz
guess i am paranoid too. wonder why i have never seen a pic of any of the smartasses in this thread, with anything bigger than a two year old; coincidence?

Maybe you should dust up on your reading comprehension skills a little before you come busting up in here calling someone a smartass. It isn't that hard to understand.

Originally Posted By: PRB
Originally Posted By: Matt Brock
They don't get it. Never will.

Yeah, I get it. It's a DEER. Nothing more, nothing less. I've killed a trailer truckload of them from a spike up to a 165" and in the end they're still just deer. To me, a big part of the enjoyment of hunting and killing a good deer is sharing it with others. I live in a small town and when you kill a good one, everyone hears about it. Sure there are some that will talk and make accusations and that's fine. It doesn't bother me in the least. If I ever get to the point where I kill a good deer and feel like I need to keep it a government secret for fear of what others say or do, I'll hang it up. It's not that serious to me.

Originally Posted By: PRB
Originally Posted By: rackdisaster
What makes it so funny is that the people that are posting that it's no big deal "it's just a deer"!!! They are the very ones that would be making a 'BIG DEAL' about the deer that they kill!! If they ever kill one......hahaha

So just how did you come to that conclusion? I've killed several and have never made a big deal out of one, or posted a picture of one on here for that matter. Why? Because it's just a deer. I don't kill deer for attention or to boost my ego. I do it because I enjoy it. If someone else kills a big deer, and post pictures, I'm happy for them and enjoy looking at them. It isn't a competition of "mine's bigger than yours" that many seem to want to make it. It's just a damn deer.

-------------------