Originally Posted By: FH308
Gobbler, If you think those are "your" deer on "your" land you are mistaken. The dirt and grass are yours but the deer are not. If you would like to test this theory walk out of your back porch in June and shoot one of "your" deer that are harassing your aforementioned garden. The Game warden will clear this subject up for you.

Yes and I still should be able to shoot the States deer herd down to the level I want on MY land, within MY management objectives!

Originally Posted By: Hogwild

THEN you go to your wealthy buddies on the CAB and have limits set and ban dog hunting so the Law will protect 'your' bucks and take others Rights away to enjoy their property how they choose.
j/s

Funny how my wealthy buddies on the CAB would not know me from Adam I am so tight with them. The only one who knows me by sight is Moultrie and I have not talked to him in years. While I did participate in the committee that ultimately made recommendations for buck restrictions, I have never weighed in on dog hunting not have I ever gone to the CAB to lobby for any changes in hunting regs... Ever!

Last edited by gobbler; 12/05/14 05:22 PM.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine