Watch CNN or MSNBC with the volume on...or listen to it on XM radio for one hour.

I did today just to hear what the other side was saying so I could understand their game better. I might be odd, but I enjoy hearing the other leftist side of things..at least a little. Helps me gain perspective. I like to understand those trying to destroy America. That way I can know how better to Stand Firm and teach my kids.

So I turned on my XM to CNN for 30 minutes and then to MSNBC for the last 30 minutes in my truck today. HAd an hour of windshield time. Trip from Townley (out side of Jasper) to Hoover was the LONGEST one hour ever. My ears were about to bleed.

I've never, ever heard that much complete liberal spewing of BS from that many people in that amount of time. Never. Ever.

Do an hour if you are man enough grin

Last edited by straycat; 11/25/14 11:32 AM.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams