Originally Posted By: Frankie
Originally Posted By: FurFlyin
One of our neighbors took dogs in from the pound and let them roam. He had 13 at one time. All big dogs. They started pack hunting and I told him about it. He didn't put them up. I found 8 of them circling one of ours cows that was calving once. His dogs came up missing.

that would get a dog killed in a heart beat when we had cows .

It does here, cause we still have them. This year my dad called me and told me that he found a newborn calf with its tail eaten off. All of it's tail. I figure the calf was breach and the dogs/yotes ate the tail before it was born, but that's just a guess. It could have been coyotes, BUT the same neighbor has a newer crop of dogs. The calf lived 2 days and died. I've seen those new dogs on our place many, many times over the past 2 years but I've given them a pass since I hadn't seen them trying to harm any of our cattle. Two days later the neighbors down the road drove up on a few dogs eating a 200lb calf in his pasture. They killed them all, and I would have done it too. I mean, I've gone and talked to the guy that hoards dogs but he apparently is too thick headed to get the message. I wouldn't shoot a dog for messing up a deer hunt like some on here say they would, but I will kill every one of them that bothers our cows.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14