laugh

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux are fishing on the bayou one morning when Boudreux realizes he bought him a nice cigar but forgot some matches, so he ask Thibodeaux if he has a light.

Thibodeaux says, "yeahs mans, I gots a lighter" and hands Boudreaux the biggest lighter he's ever laid eyes on.

Thibodeaux, "dat's the biggest and finest damn lighter I ever done seen for sure. Where you got such a fancy light like dat"

Thibodeaux says, "Well let me done told you. Just yesserday, I was fishing right here when I found dis oil lamp floatin in da bayou. I got dat lamp and rubbed it real good and a genie appeared right here. And dats how I got dis lighter."

Boudreaux thinks well dats the damnedest story I ever done be hearin for sure.

He tells Thibodeaux, "Man, let me sees that lamp and sees if I can get me a wish." Boudreaux grabs the lamp, rubs real good and, sure enough, a genie appeared out of the lamp. The genie tells Boudreaux "I am the Genie from the lamp and I can grant you one wish. You get one wish and one wish only so think carefully".

Now old Boudreaux he thinks well I ain't gonna be no fool and wish for a lighter like Thibodeaux, and he's always dreamed of being rich, so he tells the Genie he wants a million bucks.

The genie says, "your wish is granted, and disappears back into the lamp. Immediately there are ducks everywhere. Ducks fill the sky, are falling in the pirogue, and covering the bayou. Ducks are everywhere.

Boudreaux yells "Thibodeaux dats da damnedest thing. I wished for a million bucks and got a million ducks. That genie must don't be understandin me? Whys didn't you be tellin me that she didn't be speaking or understanding Cajun?"

Thibodeaux screams back, "Yeah, that genie don't be speaking the Cajun. You think if she spoke da Cajun I'd be walking around totin this 10 inch bic!"

-------------------