I'm sure this has been asked before, but after searching the forums, figured I'd see if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I have been out to Wheeler spanning the past week or so, did some sitting and did some scouting. We found multiple fresh tracks and poop, and even some tall grass where deer have clearly been laying down, so we figured we probably found some good spots. I know patience is a huge part of this, but I was wondering how many days you guys use a spot before you move on to the next thing? I'm sure I'm at a disadvantage since I can never stay out very long. I typically get out in the morning and have to leave by 9 in order to make it to work.

Along with this, anyone have any tips for hunting this land. Everything I have looked up consists of people saying they "don't know how to hunt it". Any general places to look? The stuff we scouted/sat in was basically a plowed soybean field from what it looks like. I'm thinking i need to head into the woods, but don't know where to go.

Sorry for the extremely general vague questions. I am loving just sitting out and enjoying the sun rise and peace and quite, but to be perfectly honest, I'm real ready to stick my first deer. Thanks guys!