Okay, I built a 4x4 shooting house this summer to replace one that had blown down on some new land my son and I are leasing this year. I bought those leg brackets and attached 10 feet treated 4x4s to it. We had some trouble getting it up because we didn't have the proper equipment. We finally got it up though , and I anchored it with a screw in anchor and a chain. We hadn't been back over there since that last storm we had until yesterday. My son went by, and guess what, yep it was laying on the ground. The wind pulled the anchor right out of the ground. I checked it today, and there was some damage to the house part, but it was mainly just some siding knocked loose. A pretty easy fix. The legs and bracing was all still in tact. We decided that we are not going to try to get it back up and have bought a 2-man quad stand to replace it. Plus, we are going to lose that section of the land to the coal company at some point in the future. If anyone wants to come pick it up, I will let everything go for $200.00. Those leg brackets alone run around $100 at Gander Mt. I think. It is a very well built house and worth a lot more. If you have a trailer and some way to load it, you could
possibly move it as it is. I know this is a weird offer, but there it is. Anyone interested? It is located in Franklin County. I can text some pics of it as it is right now. For more info call or text 256-668-2852. Thanks for looking.