Is an amazing little dog,let me start off by saying I shot my first deer with a traditional bow since 1986,it is something I have been wanting to do for years,but just never did.Anyway I took a 14 yard shot at a doe this morning,and at the sound of the string the deer whirled,and I hit her to far back,now she was quartering away so I was looking back on her anyway,but she spun back to broadside which put the arrow straight through the gut.I knew what I had done so I just backed out and waited.I decided to call Tom,and he agreed to come,and bring the dogs.

They made short work of the track and was on the deer in no time,only problem was the deer was still alive,it was off to the races.Meg bayed the deer up within 300 yards and when we got over there I pulled out my knife to finish her off but she took off again,and actually came rite by me walking about 15 yards,if I had my bow I could have finished her off,but I had already called the game warden about the track job,since she had ran off my property and onto the small game management area,He told me to track the deer,but not to take my bow.It was an awesome experience getting to watch these dogs work,and MR Tom and his wife are top notch.

I would rather be turkey hunting