Originally Posted By: R_H_Clark
Originally Posted By: Todd1700
Clark I would quarantine myself to our hospital rather than go home around my family whether it was mandated or not,

I hear you man. This hits close to home because my wife is a nurse. If this gets to be an epidemic with cases everywhere, we will all drop off the grid and go into lockdown and we won't be having any visitors.

This is exactly what most people will do...see...heres the thing. In west africa you all arent going to the same gas station everyday, entering your pin or zip code on the pad...using the same pump..or paying with money..or then going to the atm or walmarts..using your pin pad..or handling money..opening doors,..shaking hands...get the picture????

In a capitalist society...especially in urban areas it DOES NOT get any worse then Ebola or Bubonic plague.

They think this nurse got this by touching her face for a millisecond and it going through the MICRO SCOPIC legions or breaks we all have in our skin. THINK ABOUT THAT! LET THAT SINK IN...now...do you get how bad this dang thing is????