Originally Posted By: Shaw
Originally Posted By: big_buck_down79
When I was around 15 or 16, I got one of those summer colds that sticks with you for a while and keeps you congested as hell...one night I woke up around 2:30 or so and could not breathe...I headed to the kitchen to get some medicine to take...in our old house, when you left my room there was a hallway that went to the dining room...the kitchen was to the right, and the living room was to the left...you had a full view of the living room when you got to the end of the hall (this is important)...when I got to the end of the hallway, there on the couch was mama, and daddy was trying to tear the bearings out of it...I made a quick right turn to the kitchen and started making all kind of noise just so they would know I was there...as I was looking through the medicine cabinet, here comes daddy into the kitchen asking me if I needed any help finding anything...the only words I could get out of my mouth were "don't touch me right now"...I couldn't look either one of them in the eye for a few days after that.

At least he wasn't imitating a starving Ethiopian. rofl

Or even worse: She could have been going at it like a starving ethiopian.