I have been biting my tongue for several months waiting to see how this was going to play out. Well, I am tired of waiting.

And let me say this, I do not fault any dealership, salesman, or service office in any way.

Bad Boy Buggies are a complete waste of money. They should change their name to something much more fitting. Something like Sissy boy buggies or Keep them out of the mud buggies or something like that.

Some history on my experience.

I purchased a Bad Boy Buggy Classic from the BPS in Prattville on 7/25/2012. Over the next 10 months I had to have the brakes replaced 3 times. Seems mud eats up the pads.....really fast. Had to have the charger replaced twice. And the muffler kept falling off. We would normally fix it ourselves. And the battery life was FAR less than advertised. Warning here. They must estimate their battery life on flat paved surfaces. Because in the woods it doesn't get anywhere near what they said.

On 5/3/2013 I got stupid and traded it in on a new BBB Ambush thinking that the hybrid model would allow us to get the distance and life out of it we needed. Silly me. It is in the shop right now for it's 3rd run on replacing the brakes and the 2nd run on fixing the charger. Once again it seems they were not made for mud.

Since July of 2012 through today over the time of both buggies I would estimate that we have had an operational buggy for maybe 10 months. I will agree that part of that is my fault. I got tired of taking it back to the shop for repairs and just let it sit some.

I do have to take some of the blame here. I should have not taken a bite out of the sour apple twice. I should have learned my lesson the first time.

Just got a call on the repairs needed this time. Pads, boots, and repair the charger about $400. Lucky me!

Last edited by ElkHunter; 10/02/14 04:59 AM.

Alabama Hog Control, Inc.
www.alabamahogcontrol.com
Barry Estes

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke