I dont understand it either... When I moved to Montgomery from Idaho I was really excited. I was back in god's country first and foremost but secondly I had a family friend that I had hunted with since I started huntin. I even shot my first deer there. Well It was december of that first year being back. I was huntin at stand that I put out that I scouted and a place that this guy couldn't even hunt. Me and my brother went in and hunted. At 0900 the biggest deer of my life walked out and I smoked him with my 22-250. I took the buck up to the land owner and he was all excited for me and glad I got that buck. I sent the pic out to all my friends (including the guy that got mad) A few days later I was walking into Bass pro with my family and my phone rang. It was the guy. I answer and he said somethings and I though he was just giving me shucks and I was laughing. Well he was serious. He started making some threats and I asked if he was mad at me. He said yes and that he had a bullet with my name on it. I tend to lose my temper and I flew off and said somethings to him. But, my wife got the phone and calmed me down. I was ready to go find him and see what was what. But, that ended me hunting there. A place that this guys doesn't own he is just a family member of the land owner. Its shitty that this guy was mad because I killed a bigger buck than he had ever even seen and threatened to shoot me over. Never will I understand that.

Last edited by SMB44; 10/01/14 05:20 PM.

Playin string music
Hoyt Vector 32
Get Serious Get Hoyt

Alto, la migra means Stop, immigration in Spanish slang. They'll scatter like skittles dropped on a concrete floor. -Furflyin