After church Sunday we went for lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant and due to an eye trouble I Asked my wife to drive home. I had my eyes closed and was doing great and suddenly we hit something hard. I yelled "what was that" to which my wife responded "I don't know, I didn't see it". I looked around and the car behind us was dodging something in the road. I was afraid that we had hit somebody. We pulled into a business and I got out to inspect the damage to the 2013 Tahoe. The front bumper was caved in on the passenger side, the fender well was gone, the cowling under the bumper was hanging down as was the parking light. I decided it was drive able so we went back to see what we hit. There was this huge dog under the guard rail. My wife saw it and said "that can't be what I hit it is all swelled up already". We pulled into the nearest driveway and I walked back and realized it was just a big fat dog. What the car behind us was dodging was our fender well that came out in two parts. I've never seen a big vehicle get this kind of damage from a dog before. It will cost us our $1000 deductible.

Last edited by TR; 10/01/14 06:18 AM.

"Make a difference, take a kid hunting".