Any of you guys ever put one of these kits on, or have any idea what the kit would consist of? This kit turns high and low beams on when the high beams are activated. I imagine it's got to have a jumper wire or something to run from one circuit to the other but an electrician, I am not. It says it doesn't increase the draw on the wiring harness. You can hold the signal handle back and all 4 lights come on. That is extremely bright and I think I'd like that all the time. Any thoughts?

Whoops, forgot to add the link to the kit:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-CHEVY-SILVERADO-High-Beam-Kit-GMC-Sierra-04-05-06-Turns-Low-Beams-Back-On-/150414782062?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2005%7CMake%3AChevrolet%7CModel%3ASilverado+1500%7CSubmodel%3ALT%7CEngine+-+Liter_Display%3A5.3L&hash=item23056b6e6e&vxp=mtr

Not sure why that's not a hotlink. Just highlight, right click and choose "go to"

Last edited by FurFlyin; 09/20/14 03:18 PM.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14