I'm driving down Hwy 280 yesterday, heading home frome work, when I saw this guy in front of me in an S-10 pickup giving someone in the car next to him the finger at a red light. My first thought was I wander what those two are into it about. The person in the other car never responded and they went ahead and turned when the light turned green, as they were sitting in the turn lane to do so. The guy in front of me then starts giving the finger to the other drivers turning as well, as they pass him. Now my thought is whats up with this idiot. As our light turns green and we start to go, he starts giving everyone he passes the finger, shaking his fist at them, etc... He even starts swapping lanes as he approaches other vehicles, to be able to fully extend his arm out the window to give them the finger. We come down a hill and he moves into the turn lane, to make a left hand turn. Our light is turning red and we are going to have to come to a stop. I can see he is rumaging around in his truck for something. As luck would have it, I end up being parked right next to him, on his right. I look over and he has picked up what looks to be a wooden chair leg or club of some sort. He raises it and points it at me and mouths something. It's at that moment I raised my .380 Sig Sauer. I didn't point it at him, just raised it pointing it straight up, but let him get a good look at it. Judging by the look on his face, the way he dropped the club, and the fact that he ran the red light and went ahead and turned, I guess he was through "playing".

If voting made any difference, they wouldn’t let us do it.-Mark Twain