Well this is number 1000 it seems fitting for me to do this one about my dad since it was 2 months ago almost to the day that I lost him.

My dad was the kind of man that didn't take Chit off anyone but could be one of the kindest men you would have ever known. He did 2 Tours in Vietnam. Won 2 Silver stars, 1 Bronze star and 3 purple hearts he joked about those said he didn't get down fast enough. He gave all his medals to women when he got back lol. In 1970 he became a Police officer. within 3 years he was Chief of police in the neighboring town. He was involved in 5 shoot outs in Florida. One that a trooper told me about. There was a fight in a bar which spilled into the streets. My dad showed up on seen and started taking gun fire. By the end of the shoot out there were 5 people laying in the street and dad walked off. By the end of the 70's he moved to TN and had gotten the nick name Of Mad Jack From the film of Mad Max. He worked as Sheriff deputy for one year and became Chief in the local town. In 1980 I was born. In 1983 Dad woke up Parillized from a rare spinal desiese from One of the sickness he got from Vietnam. 3 Years later He said either I die or Walk again 6 months later he was walking witch they said he never would do again. he went back to work as Head Detective then chief again. After all was said and Done he had been in 11 Shoot outs, Stabbed multiple times shot 3 time in line of duty and ran over a couple times, and over 1000 Felony arrest. He was what I called the last gun slinger. I was privileged to be with him for all my 34 years and we worked together as guides and started our own hunting lodge. Those will be memories I will always have with him. The man that was so tough was also one of the kindest people I have ever known. He will always live in my Heart and will always be missed.

Hunting Is my Obsession, My Passion, My Everything, Oh so is my wife.