Originally Posted By: extreme heights hunter
Originally Posted By: Narrow Gap
This thread seems to be about jealousy more than anything. I think most of us including my self are jealous to a certain extent but some more than others.

I disagree to an extent. Would I like to have a $60,000 truck that someone else pays for? Hell yeah! I think most of us, look at the situation like this. It's a little rediculous to give a child (yes a child) an automobile with that kind of price tag when more than likely the parents are in debt up to their eyeballs in order to make this happen. Yes their are parents that make really good money and can afford these luxuries with ease. But there ain't no way on gods green earth all of these kids driving these cars and trucks have parents that are that well off. No it's none of our business but we can't help but to shake our heads. That's my .02
Yeah jealousy's not my problem neither..I remember Me and my 1st truck & a bottle of thunderbird jamming on the Bellamy brothers redneck girl, ended up sunk in a Creek!!! I had to climb out the window the water came up to my seat in that Ole hardbody..Fried the computer under the seat & my motor.$800 dollars later she was running but even after flushing the tranny 3times she went 4 months later.. smile..Sink one of these new vehicles today and u might as well haul it to the scrap yard..

Last edited by james; 08/30/14 07:06 AM.

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!