Originally Posted By: gobblebox
Originally Posted By: james
Originally Posted By: gobblebox
I guess if a man works hard and earns a good living it's wrong to buy their kids nice things,the way y'all talk if they'd buy them a chitty ride and give them nothing they will turn out to be great people one day,jealousy's a bitch
My parents have been millionaires since the early 90s I guess since my 1st truck was only 2,800 bucks their sorry parents cause they could've afforded something better bullchit!!!..My stepdad instilled a work ethnic in me that will get me through life! And i thank him for that but I'm still & will never be the man he is..

Nothing wrong with that at all,but from what I've read on here,most of the post stereotype these kids as having a silver spoon stuck up their asses and don't have to do anything,those kids may have part time jobs,they may help with the family business,just because some of these kids have material things doesn't mean they don't have good work ethic or will be let down later in life,most kids that have wealthy parents end up doing pretty good for themselves as adults,my point is what people buy with their money is nobody else's business

That is true. But an expensive vehicle is not a wise investment. We all want our kids to have safe and reliable transportation but fancy wheels, tires and chrome are just window dressing.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!