Well since my home got broke into and my brand new Mathews creed was stolen I was forced to get a new bow. I shot a lot of bows and had it narrowed down to 2 bows, the obsession Phoenix and the elite energy 32. They felt, acted, and sounded the same at the shot but the obsession was a hair faster in my opinion. In the end the obsession Phoenix won the race purely on aesthetics. They could make that elite a little better looking in my book. The coolest thing about obsession is you can go on their website and get a direct phone number and talk to someone at the factory who actually knows what's going on. I talked to Angela in the beginning and she transferred me to Todd, one of their bow builders and he advised me on what stage of manufacture the bow I wanted was in, I was told by him a couple days ago that they had just cut about 100 left hand Phoenix risers and they were about to go to the coaters and that if I wanted one I better order one in the next few days before they were ordered out. He said they may not cut anymore lefty risers for a few weeks and even told me which camo patterns they would get back from the coater first. I went and shot a right handed one and loved it so I ordered one. I called Todd today after I left the bow shop and he told me that if I wanted to go with another color limbs, riser or cams to just call him in a week and tell him what I want and that it would be no extra charge. I am still in limbo on colors but think I'm gonna stick with gunmetal with black cams. I do keep thinking about those red cams though. They even let me pick my string color. They told me I should have it in 3 to 4 weeks, we will see how that goes but so far the customer service is impeccable. Todd even talked to me for about 20 more minutes about where I can get accessories in the stormy hardwoods camo and easier ways to mount them. It makes you feel a lot better about ordering a bow from a company when you can talk to the guy building it, try that with Mathews.

Yeah c’mon. Daniel White