I have had a few good ones in my life but the last 3 were batchit crazy.I haven't had a cat in 6 years.Last one we had my daughter just had to have it.One day it hid behind the couch and when she walked by it attacked her.I always hear that if you crossed a bridge with a cat that it couldn,t find its way back so I almost did that.I drove halfway across the bridge and gave it a 60 foot high swimming lesson.Never saw it again.I will say this though.I had a cat when my wife and I met.Her name was Matilda.She ate whatever I ate.No cat food ever because I couldn't afford it at the time.When my wife came to the house when we were dating she decided to get the cat some cat food.When my wife put the food on the floor the cat walked over,smelled the food and looked up at my wife like "do you expect me to eat that crap and what's it doing on my dish"she then raked at it like they do when they cover up crap.I laughed at that till my sides hurt.I had her for 6 years before Heidi and I married and we kept her 15 more years.I came home one day and she was laying dead on the steps just like she went to sleep.I gotta little misty over that one but won't ever own another one.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation,whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life;of whom shall I be afraid?