I met a client this morning at Cracker Barrel today and went on a site visit. When we finished our visit this afternoon and got back to the truck we decided to go back to the Cracker Barrel to discuss some other projects over some coffee. The other guy and I both ordered coffee and politely told the waitress that we had already eaten and were just having coffee. It was around 3 so of coarse it was not busy at all but we were there about an hour discussing things. Anyway, the waitress did not come back to our table a single time to offer a refill or ask if we wanted anything else. It was obvious that we were talking business so it must be protocol for waitresses at Cracker Barrel to stop serving people that are using their tables for business (even if they order something and it's not busy at all).

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet but trying to be objective. Maybe it was wrong for me to utilize their table as my office or maybe they should have refilled my coffee cause I may just pass next time Cracker Barrel is suggested.