Wife & I went by after a doctor's appt. Sat in the back, everything fine, table next to us had four obama supporters, three women, one male, middle aged. Other than being loud and rude with iphones no problem. Their waiter is a tall good looking twenty something guy, Caucasian, intelligent, well spoken, educated, polite. They obviously weren't. He had to keep going over their orders cause he couldn't understand them and they kept changing it. Wife & I heard everything. Food arrives, they weren't happy. Wanted something else. He politely takes out his order tab and reviewed specifically what they had ordered. Made them mad. Demanded to see the manager. Manager comes, politely listened to them b***h about the food, the service, waiter's attitude, wait time, ect. He was very good at his job,listened, said he'd take care of it, ect. Wife & I pack up and leave, I asked to see the manager on the way out. He had that "not another one" look until I told him that the complaints were total BS and that we had heard everything and the kid was ten times more patient that anyone could expect. Appreciative is an understatement.

Last edited by roadkill; 08/26/14 09:06 AM.