Drop Tine Hunting Club is about 6 miles west of Hamilton. The land is broken up into two blocks. 1000+/- acres near Bexar off the Interstate. The other blocks are south on Hwy 19 closer to Detroit, two blocks there. I believe combined those two southern blocks are about 800-900 acres. Rick can tell you guys more. Last year was my 1st year in and we didnt really hunt the southern two blocks. We saw deer regularly but not many older bucks. Its not loaded with deer but I saw deer almost every day. I never saw a big buck, but the cameras dont lie. There are some very nice and very big deer there. I believe dues are $800. I dont know the member count but we rarely saw more than 3-4 guys per weekend. Primitive camp with power but no water. Camphouse on the southern block with water and power. 6pt or better but the 2nd deer must be 8pt or better. I think you get 3 doe tags(we let the does walk last year) My buddy and I hunted it almost every weekend last year and we let a lot of deer walk so we expect it to be even better. We are improving the fields alot this year. We feel there is a ton of potential with this property This land has cutover, thick pine, tall pine, bean fields, and Hardwoods. Even Swamps. If you want to hunt it, its on this place! Prettiest land Ive ever hunted. Late Jan. Rut. Very peaceful atmosphere, like I said other than my buddy and I we didnt see but a handful of other hunters. Hope this helps. If interested:
Call Rick at 256-339-4236

Its not the will to win but the will to prepare to win!