Well, I've just about given up trying to tune these 100 gr slick trick magnums with my Obsession Evolution. Consistently hitting 3-6" left at 30 yds. Shooting GT XT Hunters, 5575/400 spine, 27". Field points are pretty much dead on (I walk back tuned with them), but when I tried moving the rest to the right (yes, in very, very small increments) to bring the ST's back in, there was no change. Got to the point where it was obvious to the naked eye that the rest was too far to the right...ST's still hit left...so I put it back to where it was.

I've spun the arrows, changed BH to another arrow (same type) all with same results. No arrow/rest contact either. I know, I know, it's most likely my grip or form, but then again I try different things with the grip in between shots and they are still grouping together tight (but still 3-6" left of POA). I don't really want to move my sight out to the left because I feel it's just masking the problem.

Only thing I haven't tried is a weaker spined arrow...I remember seeing a chart that said BH's hitting left means arrow might be too stiff. Is it possible with 60lbs, 28" DL, 27" that the 400 spine is too stiff? Anything else I may have missed? Any other tuning that can be done to the bow?

2014 Obsession Evolution, 60/28, Stormy Hardwoods Gunmetal, Red cams
QAD HDX
Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg
Scott Silverhorn
10" Beestinger