Originally Posted By: Clem
Unless you're a member of AWF, look at OutdoorAlabama.com and know where to look, or subscribe to Wildlife Trends ... few would know where to find it or could find it.

That's not truly "all over." It may be known in the wildlife biology circles but the common Joe don't know about it.

I would submit that if you are a deer hunter, have an interest in deer and deer hunting, and have an interest and opinion on this subject and DON"T subscribe to Wildlife Trends, Alabama Wildlife Federation, Don't keep up with outdooralabama or any of the other publications where this information is released, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution shocked Again, what are they supposed to do, find each deer hunter and hand it to them, stand at the door of the CAB and provide handouts. If you WANT the season extended, you should seek out good biological data to support your argument and not rely on anecdotal observations. MHO

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine