Just kidding about the women drivers title...my wife is the best driver in the world...just ask her. rolleyes

Wife called me at work yesterday, in a panic, because she ran over something in the road on her way home from work. She said that she felt a pain in her upper leg when she hit it and wondered why her leg would hurt from running over something. She said she reached down beside her seat and felt something that normally isn't there. She pulled over and opened her door to see exactly what it was and there was a metal rod sticking through the floorboard. I get home from work to check it out, and it was the mud flap hanger from a big rig truck (probably a log truck). It came through the floorboard right by where the driver seat bolts to the floor, busted the plastic trim pieces up, and hit her on the upper thigh, causing a nasty bruise. The metal hanger was about 3' long and still had the clamps that hold the mud flap on attached. Luckily, the only damage is a 1" hole in the floorboard and a bruised leg...could have been a lot worse had it penetrated her leg.

Last edited by hammerhead; 07/30/14 04:50 AM.