Originally Posted By: Tru-Talker
Pulled up to camp one afternoon years ago when I was in Sumter County....passed several unmarked cars on a lonely dirt road heading to my stand....then another four five cars passed..... I pull up to my parking spot and one of the unmarked cars pulled in behind me....told me I wasn't going to be able to hunt there.... WTH..... Couldn't tell me why and gave me no choice but to leave..... So I head back down towards the camp to re-sign out..... Can't get to camp due to all the unmarked cars in the road....I was then told to give them 20 minutes and it would all be clear but I had to drive to the corner to wait it out.... I have no clue what's going on at this point.....I go back and wait...sure enough..20-30 minutes later they start coming down the road.... In the middle of the convoy were 8-10 pickup trucks slam full of marijuana plants..... Apparently our neighbors had been growing their own stash.... I had always thought they would burn them in the field....obviously there were other plans for this.....

are you sure those plants didn't belong to you because i heard that stuff can't stunt you growth....

"Just remember a gobbler has to win every time, you only have to win once"
BC