</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Iso box blade
by kntree. 04/25/24 11:31 PM
Leupold vx freedom
by twaldrop4. 04/25/24 09:50 PM
WTB/WTTF Browning MK3 DBM 308
by Sendero558. 04/25/24 07:29 PM
1999 Scout 162 with Yamaha 90 2 stroke
by billrv. 04/25/24 07:02 PM
Christensen Traverse 300 Win Mag
by BPI. 04/25/24 01:37 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Kansas draw
by jdhunter2011. 04/26/24 10:19 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
Tdogs mount
by TDog93. 04/21/24 08:10 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow
by Letshunt. 04/11/24 03:15 PM
Who's Online Now
104 registered members (WMEC615, CNC, Josh77, crocker, T72, Whild_Bill, Beer Belly, BigA47, IMISSALDEER, Boathand, rhino21, BrentsFX4, pcola4, odocoileus, BamaBoHunter, BCD, TurkeyJoe, JohnG, woodduck, globe, Etyson, bug54, HSV. HUNTER, Bill H 280, Joe4majors, Keysbowman, oldbowhunter, laidback, mw2015, Morris, Squeaky, Gunpowder, SouthBamaSlayer, 000buck, Longtine, Powers, hosscat, PourIron12, M48scout, Tree Dweller, CeeHawk37, billrv, Emile, BCLC, Bigwhitey, AJones, NorthFork, beeline08, Simpleman, AU coonhunter, grouper22, Rockstar007, Raspy, ParrotHead89, kodiak06, lefthorn, TGreen, Floorman1, Fishduck, MAG, Luzzy91, FX4, outdoorguy88, ts1979flh, TreeBender, Ol’Tom, Jbf, Kicker, Reptar, JKlep, top cat, fish_blackbass, PanolaProductions, Driveby, KHOOKS, jdhunter2011, Justice, BPI, WPZJR, dixiebuck29, abolt300, claybird, CouchNapper, Kdog, FreeStateHunter, Bruno, Narrow Gap, Buckwheat, aucountry, Gobble4me757, Turkeyhunter12, JBrown1975, MC21, RutChaser, AHolcomb, 9 invisible), 1,168 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: shooters] #926941
04/07/14 03:31 PM
04/07/14 03:31 PM
wedowee
daniel white Offline
Booner
daniel white  Offline
Booner
wedowee

Originally Posted By: shooters
The reason my friends and neighbors are GOING to break the law is because after multiple times the law has done nothing! You danceing around the guestion to avoid the truth! IF i come into your yard after midnite barking and howling ARE you going to put up with it three times before you do anything?????? No deer dog hunter will be HONEST enough to answer this guestion! Their 4 i call whats happening to my friends Exigent circumstances. I feel that they have done everything they can ,to be fair this is how lots of dog hunters act!!!You seam to want to shiff blame and not answer the guestions. Where not talking about 1 accident dog, then number 2 ops my dogs did it again then 3 o no you pulled my permits! We are talking about 4 or 5 trips by GW and 2 or 3 by the sheriff. I am sorry but fair is fair, these deer dogs deserve the death penalty ! Deer Dog hunters always want things there way! Do i get to tresspass on your land 3 times with no fines , of course not. What if i showed up dead in the middle of how ever many acres you owned and simply said" im lost i dont deserve a ticket even though i look like im hunting" ???? Do you really think thats fair??? Because if you do , you have to give me 2 more chances to "get lost on accident"! You dont want to argue because YOU know I am correct!!! Deer dog hunter are pushing land OWNERS to have to defend their land!

If any said person trespasses on your land he should receive a ticket. A person, is different than a dog... To my knowledge it's not illegal for a dog to cross land line, even though it's not right.. Where you are not making any sense is why punish the whole state for what some yahoos at your place does??? I mean dang, does the hunting dogs come into your yard at midnight and wake you up?? Or do they come around your stand every week or what. I mean hell I don't even know what county you are in, or where you even hunt. NO MATTER WHAT I SAY, you will disagree, because I don't want thing like you want them. Like I said before I am done with this, if you can't see what I am trying to say by now then it won't ever get through your Obama head. It's not right for people to break the law at your place or anywhere else, BUT WHY punish whole state for it???

"You do and it will be the biggest mistake you ever made, you Texas brush popper" John Wayne
Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: daniel white] #926970
04/07/14 03:47 PM
04/07/14 03:47 PM
north alabama
shooters Offline
12 point
shooters  Offline
12 point
north alabama
You are the one like OBAMA , you want something for free! I disagree because I beleive im right! Its ok for the deer dog hunters to have 3 chances to tresspass on my land but not OK for me to do the same! Tresspassing is the same, dog or human. But you deer dog hunters want it to be differnet so YOU can twist the law to your advantage! IM going to do everything i can to stop the dogs from repeattively tresspassing on MY land! I just want whats fair= keep your deer dogs off my property!! I dont go on ANYONES property hunting, so I expect the same. I dont think thats to much to ask, but you do! Typical democratic crap, you always want to be treated better that someone else! ITs not fair that deer dog hunters get 3 times to freely tresspass.IM going to do whatever it takes to make deer dog hunting ILLEGAL in alabama! Thats my right as a free republican citizen!

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: Dquailhunter] #926996
04/07/14 03:59 PM
04/07/14 03:59 PM
Mobile, AL
A
alhawk Offline
14 point
alhawk  Offline
14 point
A
Mobile, AL
Just think of the hell that will be raised when hunting from elevated stands becomes illegal. Where is DTeague when we need him???

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: Dquailhunter] #927003
04/07/14 04:03 PM
04/07/14 04:03 PM
Cantonment FL
wareagle22 Offline
8 point
wareagle22  Offline
8 point
Cantonment FL
Everyone can see you are very passionate about your feelings for the dog hunters that are affecting your property but you are wasting a lot of effort to try and get it stopped statewide. It just aint gonna happen and it shouldn't happen. My club had ZERO complaints to our GW because we police ourselves and we had him at one of our club meetings to discuss the very things you are talking about. If we doghunters are causing so many problems, why did the CAB just propose to give us the extra 10 days back they took from us last year? It's because the permit system has weeded out a lot of the outlaw hunters that were causing the problems.

Fatal Attraxion Custom Calls
Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: wareagle22] #927017
04/07/14 04:15 PM
04/07/14 04:15 PM
north alabama
shooters Offline
12 point
shooters  Offline
12 point
north alabama
If you have lots of acres thats one thing but running dogs on very liile land and know conscieces is what we are talking about! Thats why im going to try to get it relgulated or even outlawed. I have that right to try!

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: alhawk] #927044
04/07/14 04:36 PM
04/07/14 04:36 PM
north alabama
shooters Offline
12 point
shooters  Offline
12 point
north alabama
Originally Posted By: alhawk
Just think of the hell that will be raised when hunting from elevated stands becomes illegal. Where is DTeague when we need him???
THis is a typical dog deer hunter answer! How does an elevated stand tresspass on someone else land like a deer dog does? Wareagle22 if everyone hunted like you and your club members i wouldnt have to start MY champain to regulate or make dog deer hunting ILLEGAL. Im sorry but i dont want it in my county! Lots of alabama countys have no deer dog seasons. I want the countys i have land and leases in to have no deer dog seasos! You can have south alabama!

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: Dquailhunter] #927239
04/08/14 02:56 AM
04/08/14 02:56 AM
Cantonment FL
wareagle22 Offline
8 point
wareagle22  Offline
8 point
Cantonment FL
Back to the original question of why no fine for the first offense, take my club for example. We are bordered on 2 sides by other dog clubs and have a highway that runs through the clubs. We have a non public road that runs through the middle of our club that we leave open for the locals to use because its a shortcut for them. Now you could ride through this rd or on the highway and pick up dogs most any day but we have the land all the way around it leased. What's to keep someone from picking a dog up on our leased land and driving to his land and calling the game warden to say the dog was trespassing on his property??

And comparing a dog trespassing and you trespassing is comparing apples to oranges. The only way you get a $1000 fine for trespassing is if you have a gun. Simple trespass is not punishable with a $1000 fine. I completely understand you guys frustration with the situation and would feel the same way if I was in your shoes. You CAN solve your problem if you can get the dog hunting club on the permit system. When you are on the permit system, the state issues you a permit to dog hunt and after the 3 verifiable offenses, they pull your permit and you are done dog hunting!! It doesn't matter if the 3 offenses happen in one day. The GW has the ability to have these clubs put on the permit system, at least that's what our GW told us. These clubs SHOULD be dealt with on an individual basis and not just lumped together.

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: wareagle22] #927252
04/08/14 03:06 AM
04/08/14 03:06 AM
north alabama
shooters Offline
12 point
shooters  Offline
12 point
north alabama
Wareagle22 , you seam like a decent deer dog hunter. You hunt own a large tract of land and do your best to control your dog. You are not our target ! I am talking to a hunting friend that is a lawyer. I am fixing to make/invent a way to keep tresspassing dogs of our propertys LEAGALLY. I am going to skirt the law like many deer dog hunter, im going to do something tha is legal, but wrong! Its with -in the law and legal, you may not like it at all!!! I will post a new thread of my idea, that is a legal way to stop out-laws from running deer on our land in a few mins, please feel free to commit on it!!!

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: Dquailhunter] #927269
04/08/14 03:20 AM
04/08/14 03:20 AM
Cantonment FL
wareagle22 Offline
8 point
wareagle22  Offline
8 point
Cantonment FL
You shouldn't have to resort to that to get a remedy. The GW and DNCR should be the ones that are responsible for getting you the relief you deserve. Dog hunters like myself want these outlaws shut down just as much as you do just because it makes all of us look bad. The GW told us the best way for us to be able to keep dog hunting is to police ourselves. I would never defend a dog hunter who does what you are talking about!! We don't use the excuse of the dogs are not bothering you when they are on your land either. We have very strict rules when it comes to other people's property or having a gun on the highway. It's an automatic no questions asked termination of your hunting rights without a refund. We as dog hunters have allowed these outlaws to give us the bad reputation that we have and the dog hunters association should be weeding these people out instead of defending them.

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: wareagle22] #927313
04/08/14 03:54 AM
04/08/14 03:54 AM
north alabama
shooters Offline
12 point
shooters  Offline
12 point
north alabama
I hope you understand , YOU are not the problem im a dressing! YOu are the good 5% of dog hunters. The club i quit 20 years ago was just like yours! I quit because of a near gunfight over deer dogs!

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: Dquailhunter] #927405
04/08/14 05:27 AM
04/08/14 05:27 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Wow yall...getting kinda crazy here!

"Im gonna shoot your dogs"..."shoot my deer dogs YOURE gonna get shot"..."Im gonna make dog hunting illegal for everyone"...

I mean..arent we all hunters???

Isnt this about hunting? our god giving right?

I dont like dogs running on my property either...but I cant see shooting them either.
And someone shooting a HUMAN over a dog is just plain assinine!
Now whupping their arse..Yea..I can see that!

What this all boils down to is respect! Respect for other hunters, respect for others properties, respect for other PEOPLE in general!

Thats the problem with the whole damn country now..no freakin respect!

Just like my post on public land hunting..this chit is easily solved. HAVE SOME GD RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER!

Man..we are all hunters, firearm owners and outdoorsmen!
We DO NOT need to be fighting amonst ourselves...there are enough antis against us that we dont need to give them fuel for their fires.

Is there a problem with dog hunters..yes there is...but OUTLAWING dog hunting isnt the way!

Thats like saying outlawing GUNS is the way to stop these stupid shootings.

I have an idea..why doesnt everyone COOL OFF and treat others like they themselves want to be treated???

My number 1 rule in LIFE is treat others the way you want to be treated..or "do unto others as you would have done onto yourself!"

Man..if everyone just followed that simple rule then we wouldnt be having any of those problems.

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: ] #927428
04/08/14 05:44 AM
04/08/14 05:44 AM
north alabama
shooters Offline
12 point
shooters  Offline
12 point
north alabama
I only said I would like to see DEER DOG hunting made illegal= not coon dod, not rabbit dog, not hog dog, no tracking dog, not squierill dog. About 15 or more countys in alabama have no deer dog seasons! I would like to see that state wide OR have FAIR regulations on tresspassing deer dogs! I Have NEVER said I have shot a dog. I only tell the truth about people being so bombaerted with illegal deer dog hunting that they are feed -up and WILL NOW shoot tresspassing dogs! When i feel attacked i push back, i make no apoliges for that! People can call me names, i fear no man! I am simply stating MY opinion as i am intitled to! YOU are intitled to you opinion just like i am to mine! I will try to create a sultion to my problem, by making a legal DEER DOG DETERENT spray, its legal with in the law and is much better that having my friends and neighbors go to war ver deer dogs!

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: Dquailhunter] #927437
04/08/14 05:49 AM
04/08/14 05:49 AM
Alabama
D
Dquailhunter Offline OP
4 point
Dquailhunter  Offline OP
4 point
D
Alabama
Wareagle22 we are on the permit system and it hasn't helped the problem at all.

In regards to your comment above "3 verifiable offenses" and more of the point im trying to make with the question. Why should dog hunters get 3 offenses before any repercussion is in place for the offense?

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: ] #927439
04/08/14 05:50 AM
04/08/14 05:50 AM
Brierfield
Beadlescomb Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Beadlescomb  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Brierfield

Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession
Wow yall...getting kinda crazy here!

"Im gonna shoot your dogs"..."shoot my deer dogs YOURE gonna get shot"..."Im gonna make dog hunting illegal for everyone"...

I mean..arent we all hunters???

Isnt this about hunting? our god giving right?

I dont like dogs running on my property either...but I cant see shooting them either.
And someone shooting a HUMAN over a dog is just plain assinine!
Now whupping their arse..Yea..I can see that!

What this all boils down to is respect! Respect for other hunters, respect for others properties, respect for other PEOPLE in general!

Thats the problem with the whole damn country now..no freakin respect!

Just like my post on public land hunting..this chit is easily solved. HAVE SOME GD RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER!

Man..we are all hunters, firearm owners and outdoorsmen!
We DO NOT need to be fighting amonst ourselves...there are enough antis against us that we dont need to give them fuel for their fires.

Is there a problem with dog hunters..yes there is...but OUTLAWING dog hunting isnt the way!

Thats like saying outlawing GUNS is the way to stop these stupid shootings.

I have an idea..why doesnt everyone COOL OFF and treat others like they themselves want to be treated???

My number 1 rule in LIFE is treat others the way you want to be treated..or "do unto others as you would have done onto yourself!"

Man..if everyone just followed that simple rule then we wouldnt be having any of those problems.

You need to check that common sense chit at the door.

We will burn that bridge when we get there
Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: Dquailhunter] #927457
04/08/14 06:03 AM
04/08/14 06:03 AM
north alabama
shooters Offline
12 point
shooters  Offline
12 point
north alabama
Many people are asking the same question? Why not have some other form of penalty! I want deer dog hunting to be / no deer dog season state wide. Other deer dog hunters want no changes. Some deer dog hunters FREELY admit their is a problem with a dog tresspassing 3 times? All Dquailhunter and I are saying is their not a compromise?

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: Dquailhunter] #927481
04/08/14 06:32 AM
04/08/14 06:32 AM
chilton co.
trox28 Offline
on probation
trox28  Offline
on probation
chilton co.
Your really not asking for a compromise shooter..Your asking for an all out ban on dog deer hunting because YOU dont like it.To hell with what everyone else wants you've made it pretty clear that YOU dont like it and YOU will do everything YOU can to see it banned in the whole state.Unless you hunt every county in the state that allows dog hunting then you are not directly affected by anything dog hunters do that dont hunt around you.Im sure theres problems with a few in each county that allows dog hunting but you make it out like everybody in the woods with a dog during deer season are outlaws and need to be punished for their way of hunting because YOU dont like it.Its really no different than hunting counties that DONT allow dog hunting and putting up with poachers,trespassers and night hunters.I dont like the way they hunt but what am i gonna do?Start having a bitch fit on a forum bout banning hunting because i dont like something somebodies doin that actually does affect the way i hunt?No..I talk with the game warden and get as much info i can and help him get the problem under control.My advice is if your having problems and staying on the warden about it hes gonna do something about it...thats his job.Let him do it and stay outta peoples business unless it directly affects you.

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: trox28] #927575
04/08/14 07:58 AM
04/08/14 07:58 AM
north alabama
shooters Offline
12 point
shooters  Offline
12 point
north alabama
Here is my response! When i fell something is wrong I HAVE a right to vote yes or no! So if i want to start a campain to make no-season for deer dog hunting in alabama I have that right! IF compromise can be made then fine, laws change all the time! I dont have to stay out of bussiness that does concern me IF my wish is to see DEER DOG hunting stopped in all countys I HAVE that right! People always say dogs cant read, you are breaking the law taking them to out of town, is illegal to do this or that but then dont except ANY responsibility for their actions. Well i have an opinion and I am intitled to it, just like you to yours!Twist the facts all you want dogs tresspass and cause problems i aim to TRY to stop it. I have that right !

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: Dquailhunter] #927595
04/08/14 08:12 AM
04/08/14 08:12 AM
chilton co.
trox28 Offline
on probation
trox28  Offline
on probation
chilton co.
You do have a right to voice your opinion..You also have the right to be a complete dumbass if you want to..which i see your exercising right now.Let it go man..let it go.Nothing you say or do will change anything...Not even this crazy idea of spraying hairspray up a dogs nose..Which by the way is the most idiotic thing I've ever read on here.Also i just want to point out that i have never hunted deer with dogs and probably never will.

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: trox28] #927619
04/08/14 08:27 AM
04/08/14 08:27 AM
north alabama
shooters Offline
12 point
shooters  Offline
12 point
north alabama
NEVER did I say I <SHOOTERS> would spray anything! AND I would never spray hairspray, hell i never even mentioned hair spray! I said my friends . For legal reason I will not do the actual tests, PERIOD!!!!

Re: Question on the dog hunting? [Re: shooters] #927620
04/08/14 08:28 AM
04/08/14 08:28 AM
north alabama
shooters Offline
12 point
shooters  Offline
12 point
north alabama
NO intent to PHYSICALLY harm the dog has ever been mentioned by me!

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.