I asked a question yesterday about Alabama's best hunting county because I've spread myself somewhat thin, hunting several tracts around the state in recent years. I have access to some family land in cleburne co., near home, but have hunted in Lee, Tallapoosa, Bullock, Baldwin, and a little in Dallas. I know there are small pockets of great land scattered all over, but in my experience Dallas co., probably along with the rest of the Blackbelt blessed areas, offers significantly better odds than the rest of the state.

I've recently gotten access to a small tract near Selma, and the immediate result of its acquisition has been me trying to find another...larger...property in the area. I think I may have finally had enough of huffing and puffing up Cleburne county slopes to such little avail.

So, if anyone knows a good contact to help find such a thing, I'd appreciate some information. I'd be open to a club, but would prefer a smaller, more personal lease. I'd also be open to something that's bowhunting only...though that isn't a must.

Thanks, Reid