Originally Posted by Irishguy
It doesn't matter what happens today, this Alabama team has exceeded my expectations this year..

People seem to expect Saban to do great things every single year. Alabama fans tend to lose sight of the fact that he seems to have a different set of coordinators every year, and obviously a different set of players, and this year is no exception. He has an, albeit talented quarterback, but Milroe still didn't have a lot of experience at the start of the year.

If he can hold on to the coordinators and the players, next year looks more optimistic than this year. I would be surprised if Rees is not gone to a head coaching job at the end of the year though. Which means once again Saban starts another year with a new coordinator.

Georgia/Kirby is starting to feel that same price of success with that guy taking the Syracuse job. Georgia co-worker of mine says he did a lot of good things recruiting wise for Kirby. I don't know that for a fact though because I don't follow UGA that close, but he does.

Professional Smart Alec