</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Jebs Chokes
by duxlayer. 05/11/24 08:07 AM
WTB War Eagle Blackhawk
by gog1015. 05/11/24 06:38 AM
S&W MP Shield 40
by RAmerica. 05/10/24 07:45 PM
Whitworth 375 H&H
by limabean. 05/10/24 06:18 PM
Tanner baseball tee
by Joe4majors. 05/10/24 05:12 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Ohio record typical
by DeerNutz0U812_. 05/11/24 11:20 AM
Kansas Bowhunt timing
by Big Game Hunter. 05/10/24 04:07 PM
Okie CWD Plan
by Big Game Hunter. 05/10/24 03:39 PM
Taxidermist called
by jdhunter2011. 05/10/24 11:56 AM
Meat hunt outfitter?
by capehorn24. 05/10/24 07:47 AM
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Franklin county Al
by BigBuck10. 05/11/24 09:29 AM
Eastern Coosa County Hog
by Morris. 05/09/24 10:53 AM
Lowndes county club
by Doeslayer44. 05/07/24 10:11 AM
Looking for Turkey Hunting Land
by Nightwatchman. 05/06/24 01:46 PM
Need dozer work. Cullman area
by Trecker1. 05/02/24 02:33 PM
Who's Online Now
67 registered members (mopar, CrappieMan, Jason Carroll, 7PTSPREAD, fur_n_feathers, Johnal3, XVIII, Joe4majors, dagwood, m2ruger, Cjunkin, AMB, Ridge Life, Darrylcom, roosterbob, RAmerica, DGAMBLER, BD, Herdbull, Petey, Reaper, WoodleyRoadDeer, desertdog, dave260rem!, low wall, cartervj, BCLC, GUT_SHOT, AuGrayghost, bug54, AJones, !shiloh!, foldemup, dtmwtp, mzzy, BobK, johnv, Cactus_buck, coldtrail, cullbuck, Possum Hunter, jtillery, slanddeerhunter, turfarmer, G/H, CNC, kyles, 3bailey3, treemydog, Morris, billrv, TexasHuntress, dustymac, Ant67, Turkeyhunter12, AU338MAG, CeeHawk37, MS_Hunter, Jbf, mathews prostaff, dwaugh, Ramblin99, 5 invisible), 1,507 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Goatkiller] #3701022
07/01/22 01:35 PM
07/01/22 01:35 PM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
Originally Posted by Goatkiller
Everyone needs to decide if they are in or if they are out. It is unacceptable for anyone who claims they are Christian to vote Democrat.

Bottom line.

This Kumbaya crap is going to ensure that Christianity is effectively gone bye bye in a couple more generations.

If you want to be a warrior for God hold others accountable. Get tough. Otherwise you will be brushed to the side like dust in a Hurricane.

Ill just eat pulse

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: jwalker77] #3701028
07/01/22 01:43 PM
07/01/22 01:43 PM
Al, Union Grove
J
johnv Online content
10 point
johnv  Online Content
10 point
J
Al, Union Grove
Originally Posted by jwalker77
The Bible says "God is love". So, if you dont know God, you cant love anybody or anything. You might have fond feelings but its not love because you are incapable of loving without God. This feeling the queers have is not love

Spouses cheating on each other and stuff like that bother me. Makes me think a hell of alot less of someone especially someone with kids. Its very selfish. Between that and queers nowadays its very sickening.

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Nightwatchman] #3701036
07/01/22 01:53 PM
07/01/22 01:53 PM
Elmore County
Frankie Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Frankie  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Elmore County
Had my sneaker for the day . .

Thanks guys

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Nightwatchman] #3701053
07/01/22 02:18 PM
07/01/22 02:18 PM
B
BPI Offline
14 point
BPI  Offline
14 point
B
Originally Posted by Nightwatchman
Originally Posted by BPI
David received grace because he had a repentant heart. Had he not repented when Nathan called him out, God would have taken his life right there, according to scripture. So, I'm not sure that " less harshly " would be an accurate description. Yes, Homosexuality is described as an abomination in scripture and it is a severe sin, so I hope I'm not sounding like I'm condoning anything at all. The SBC, Catholic church, and other denomination's have plenty to work on.

David had virgins brought to his bedside to "arouse" him in his old age. Not sure how repentant he really was about it

I mean I am not trying to argue with you, I am just pointing out that there is a reason God speaks more harshly of some sins than others....all sin will send you to hell. That is the important part people need to understand

David suffered massive consequences for his disobedience. His line did as well.

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Nightwatchman] #3701055
07/01/22 02:19 PM
07/01/22 02:19 PM
Mobile, AL
P
Pwyse Offline
10 point
Pwyse  Offline
10 point
P
Mobile, AL
Well this went south quickly šŸ˜‚

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: hoggin] #3701058
07/01/22 02:22 PM
07/01/22 02:22 PM
RBC, AL
D
Drake322 Offline
10 point
Drake322  Offline
10 point
D
RBC, AL
Originally Posted by hoggin
I disagree with homosexuality as much as anyone but I do get sick of hearing it preached about almost as much as hearing it shoved out for normal.

Iā€™ve always loved watching people pick the parts of the Bible that donā€™t criticize them and ride it for all itā€™s worth

Just to be clear. A fat preacher is no different than as a trans, gay or lesbian preacher. How many of yā€™all call out your over weight spiritual leader. Just asking

I was asked to leave a church years ago after my ā€œpreacherā€ saw me drinking a beer on a hot summer afternoon. What really pissed him off was when started preaching to me about the sin of drinking I reminded him having a beer wasnā€™t a sin but being fat was and even though we were both sinners, he was obviously the bigger sinner of the two.

Glass houses and splinters in the eye, thatā€™s all Iā€™m sayin

I drink, dip snuff, and cuss too much. Not in that order. The church my Son attends teaches that all of those things are sins and that he needs to get out or our home ASAP or he will become tainted by me and his mamma for our sins. I struggle with it on a daily basis and so does his mamma. He is in a COG congregation that I have only attended 2 times and DO NOT agree with the way they interpret the scripture. I am a sinner, daily. But, his preacher teaches that is you live like he says, you can live a sinless life. I call BS on that. We have had some heated discussions about it too.

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Drake322] #3701059
07/01/22 02:25 PM
Northport, AL
GomerPyle Offline
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearinā€™ Off-Roadinā€™ Guru
GomerPyle  Offline
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearinā€™ Off-Roadinā€™ Guru
Northport, AL
Originally Posted by Drake322
I disagree with homosexuality as much as anyone but I do get sick of hearing it preached about almost as much as hearing it shoved out for normal.

Iā€™ve always loved watching people pick the parts of the Bible that donā€™t criticize them and ride it for all itā€™s worth

Just to be clear. A fat preacher is no different than as a trans, gay or lesbian preacher. How many of yā€™all call out your over weight spiritual leader. Just asking

I was asked to leave a church years ago after my ā€œpreacherā€ saw me drinking a beer on a hot summer afternoon. What really pissed him off was when started preaching to me about the sin of drinking I reminded him having a beer wasnā€™t a sin but being fat was and even though we were both sinners, he was obviously the bigger sinner of the two.

I drink, dip snuff, and cuss too much. Not in that order. The church my Son attends teaches that all of those things are sins and that he needs to get out or our home ASAP or he will become tainted by me and his mamma for our sins. I struggle with it on a daily basis and so does his mamma. He is in a COG congregation that I have only attended 2 times and DO NOT agree with the way they interpret the scripture. I am a sinner, daily. But, his preacher teaches that is you live like he says, you can live a sinless life. I call BS on that. We have had some heated discussions about it too.

If you got a preacher telling you that you can lead a sinless life if you just do XYZ, you need to run.....far and fast. There's only been 1 person in the history of the world that led a sinless life, and he was executed on a cross a couple thousand years ago...

Last edited by GomerPyle; 07/01/22 02:25 PM.

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft
Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Nightwatchman] #3701060
Guntersville, AL
IDOT Offline
I am Cornholio
IDOT  Offline
I am Cornholio
Guntersville, AL
Bottom line, you got a gay preacher or a congregation of gays that think the bible supports their lifestyle, you're in the wrong church.

Last edited by IDOT; 07/01/22 02:26 PM.

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If youā€™re a common sense person, you probably donā€™t feel you have a home in this world right now. If youā€™re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Pwyse] #3701061
B
BPI Offline
14 point
BPI  Offline
14 point
B
Originally Posted by Pwyse

It's a good thread so far lol

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Drake322] #3701062
07/01/22 02:27 PM
07/01/22 02:27 PM
B
BPI Offline
14 point
BPI  Offline
14 point
B

Sinless perfection is a heretical doctrine and the Bible does not support it.

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: BPI] #3701065
07/01/22 02:32 PM
07/01/22 02:32 PM
Mobile, AL
P
Pwyse Offline
10 point
Pwyse  Offline
10 point
P
Mobile, AL
Originally Posted by BPI

Amen and well said.

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Nightwatchman] #3701067
07/01/22 02:38 PM
07/01/22 02:38 PM
Lee County
R
RCHRR Offline
14 point
RCHRR  Offline
14 point
R
Lee County
Methodist are very accepting of the alphabet crows. Always have been as long as it leads to a dollar but thatā€™s pretty much all religions now days. All are accepting of the clowns that have come out of the closet over the years. Over 40yrs Iā€™ve seen some form of the alphabet club grace the halls of several well to do churches. Most grew up in the communities and are well known for who and what they are. Again anything for a member on the rolls and a dollar. Never seen one asked to leave.

I can also assure anyone that claims to be living without sin is sinning.

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Last edited by RCHRR; 07/01/22 02:46 PM.
Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Pwyse] #3701071
07/01/22 02:49 PM
07/01/22 02:49 PM
Highland Home, Al
S
Squadron77 Offline
10 point
Squadron77  Offline
10 point
S
Highland Home, Al
Originally Posted by BPI

Amen and well said.

If anyone lives a sinless life then they have no need for Jesus. This was the same problem with living by the law and that is the reason we all need the righteousness of Jesus Christ. Man cannot live a sinless life and he cannot follow the law. Any preacher that tells you that you can live a sinless life has no understanding of why God sent his Son Jesus to be the sacrifice for our sins.

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: RCHRR] #3701074
07/01/22 02:57 PM
07/01/22 02:57 PM
Eclectic
DoeNut Offline
8 point
DoeNut  Offline
8 point
Eclectic
Originally Posted by RCHRR
Methodist are very accepting of the alphabet crows. Always have been as long as it leads to a dollar but thatā€™s pretty much all religions now days. All are accepting of the clowns that have come out of the closet over the years. Over 40yrs Iā€™ve seen some form of the alphabet club grace the halls of several well to do churches. Most grew up in the communities and are well known for who and what they are. Again anything for a member on the rolls and a dollar. Never seen one asked to leave.

Iā€™ve only been in church 15 years but Iā€™ve never seen addicts, adulterers, abusers, etc asked to leave either. Iā€™ve seen congregations treat people poorly which may run them off but not via church discipline. The church I belong to now practices discipline which I agree with. Sinners shouldnā€™t be run off nor should their sin be accepted; relationship building and scripture based guidance should be pursued. At some point they will accept what the Holy Spirit convicts them of and repent or they will continue to reject it and likely leave. But they wonā€™t join membership or leadership until after that point.

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: BPI] #3701078
07/01/22 03:10 PM
07/01/22 03:10 PM
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nightwatchman Offline OP
8 point
Nightwatchman  Offline OP
8 point
Tuscaloosa, AL
Originally Posted by BPI

It's a good thread so far lol

I actually thought it was going well.

scripture tells us not to get mired down in specifics. As long as we agree that sin without repentance will send you to hell, I think we can call ourselves in agreement.

PWyse, you are right. I find very often that when standing up for the Faith it is me doing the talking and not the Holy Spirit. The Spirit knows what to say, and I am often bad to come off as hostile even though I am well intentioned. The Bible speaks to that too.
Praying that the Lord arms you both with discernment. I hope you don't have to deal with people you care about falling away over the LGBTQ confirming "Gospel" deception.

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: DoeNut] #3701082
07/01/22 03:11 PM
07/01/22 03:11 PM
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nightwatchman Offline OP
8 point
Nightwatchman  Offline OP
8 point
Tuscaloosa, AL
Originally Posted by DoeNut
Originally Posted by RCHRR

Iā€™ve only been in church 15 years but Iā€™ve never seen addicts, adulterers, abusers, etc asked to leave either. Iā€™ve seen congregations treat people poorly which may run them off but not via church discipline. The church I belong to now practices discipline which I agree with. Sinners shouldnā€™t be run off nor should their sin be accepted; relationship building and scripture based guidance should be pursued. At some point they will accept what the Holy Spirit convicts them of and repent or they will continue to reject it and likely leave. But they wonā€™t join membership or leadership until after that point.

Sounds to me like your church is on the right path

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Goatkiller] #3701086
07/01/22 03:20 PM
07/01/22 03:20 PM
Meridianville
DryFire Offline
14 point
DryFire  Offline
14 point
Meridianville
Everyone needs to decide if they are in or if they are out. It is unacceptable for anyone who claims they are Christian to vote Democrat.

What about Catholics? Or predominantly Black churches? Both have high numbers of Democrats.

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Pwyse] #3701087
07/01/22 03:26 PM
07/01/22 03:26 PM
Georgia and Missouri
Semo Offline
12 point
Semo  Offline
12 point
Georgia and Missouri

Originally Posted by HappyHunter
The part that most people choose to forget is that all sins are equal.

When Christians realize these truths and apply it to how they see unbelievers, it makes it very easy to be compassionate and loving towards everyone. The only difference between you and a murderer, homosexual, child molester or anyone else is the blood of Christ. God doesnā€™t see what sin was committed. He looks at us and either sees a sinner or His Son. Thatā€™s it.

It is also biblical to help people see the sin they are in. In todays world with todayā€™s people, that is usually not done by telling them what they are doing is wrong. Loving people and building a relationship with them usually goes a lot further with helping them. Also letting the Holy Spirit work is the most important. A lot of years I tried to do these things with out the help of the Holy Spirit and itā€™s like beating your head against a wall.

Good post

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: DryFire] #3701089
07/01/22 03:28 PM
07/01/22 03:28 PM
B
BPI Offline
14 point
BPI  Offline
14 point
B
Originally Posted by DryFire

What about Catholics? Or predominantly Black churches? Both have high numbers of Democrats.

Read the letters Paul wrote to pretty much most of the churches in the New Testament. He was dealing with the same topics. Sexual immorality, idolatry, false doctrines, wolves coming after the sheep. There's nothing new under the sun and nothing the bible doesn't warn us about. Follow the manual. Most all of these churches were in much more hostile environments that we are in now.

Re: Just a Reminder- LGBTQ and the Gospel [Re: Nightwatchman] #3701091
07/01/22 03:33 PM
07/01/22 03:33 PM
kyles
K
kyles Online content
8 point
kyles  Online Content
8 point
K
kyles
Just checking in and got to get back on the tractor. Not trying to start an aurgument but all sins are not equal but God hates sin. All punishments will not be equal neither will all rewards. While i go back to food plotting if you think i am wrong you will have time to study it lol

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.