We've begun a bowhunting outfit in Northeast Alabama, just south of the Tennessee River. Please see our website via the link below.

This is our first year operating and to begin to spread the word about what we're doing, we'll be offering a "Pastor and Youth Pastor Hunt" for $25 per hunter. We're willing to waive the cost of lodging and hunting, settling your hunt for only the cost of your groceries.

We also have a kill fee of $25 per animal harvested, that money going to offset the cost of food plot and season preparation.

PM me or email me at wddempsey@gmail.com for more information. We're doing this to thank those of you who are in the ministry as well as to begin to build a word-of-mouth reputation about our bowhunting outfit.

If you're not in the ministry, we'll be offering heavily discounted hunts to anyone interested in coming for a weekend hunt. I'll be posting information on these so keep an eye on the AL Bow Talk page.

Here is the webpage for the camp. When the page loads, look for the bow hunting tab near the top. Click that to learn more about Camp ToknowHim and what we're doing.

web page

2003 Hoyt RazorTec
Bone Collector FlightWire String
Beman ICS 400
Magnus Stinger 2-Blade
Apache Drop-Away Rest
TruGlo 3 Pin Sight
Paracord Wrist Sling tied by Yours Truly...

PETA really means, "People Eating Tasty Animals"